Vegan chocolate almond cookies
- 250 g soft margarine
- 200 g brown sugar
- 2 TSP vanilla sugar
- 2 TSP cinnamon
- 300 g flour
- 3 sticks BEGAN Almond Macchiato
- 1 TSP sodium bicarbonate (natron)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g flaked almonds
- 200 g vegan chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C upper and lower heat, mix the margarine with the sugar and the vanilla sugar with the cinnamon. In a second bowl mix the flour, BEGAN Almond Macchiato, sodium bicarbonate and salt. Then blend with the margarine-sugar mixture.
- Roughly chop the chocolate, mix with the almonds and blend into the dough.
- Shape the dough into round cookies and arrange them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Lightly bake the cookies for around 12 minutes; they should not be browned.